Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm With the Band!

One of the *best* feelings in the world comes with walking into an establishment and saying those four magical little words.

The Solis Winery is actually kind of a neat little spot. Good wine with a casual atmosphere. They set up some picnic tables outside and people can bring lunch, drink wine, and just hang out with a beautiful view of the vineyards. And, of course, listen to some excellent entertainment! ;-)

It was a nice day--not too hot with a slight breeze--and we had some shade from the trees. As I was singing, I watched the patrons enjoying their wine and the good company of their friends. And you know, there's something very inviting about that. I'd kind of like to do that sometime. But all things considered, I'd really rather be right where I am: with the band. That's right where I belong.

Oh, and if you ever get to the Solis Winery, try the Muscat. It's fabulous!



24 Days til Lift-Off

No comments: