Thursday, March 29, 2007

Jedi I Am





First, the good news. The United States Post Office is releasing a series of Star Wars commemorative stamps on May 25 to celebrate the space opera's 30th anniversary. You can check out the rest of the artwork and vote on your favorites here.

Now, my young apprentices, I have to warn you not to take the sweepstakes quiz. Too difficult is it? Do you think I doubt your abilities? Nay, it is not so. Far be it from me to expect something like a challenge from these things. Not only are the questions devastatingly simplistic (i.e. Who does Han Solo shoot in the cantina?), but interspersed with actual trivia questions you will be faced with such inane blather as "Which shipping method should you use if you want to ship a package to Dagobah?" Can we say "LAME!" boys and girls? Can we say "Shameless-and-Thinly-Disguised-Marketing-Gimmick?"

Tsch! I've got more Jedi power in my little finger than these dweebs at the US Postal Service. Where's a Star Wars Trivia game? Somebody give me a real challenge...

The R2D2 mailboxes are cool though...

Current mood: disgusted with the trivia challenge... but the stamp artwork is very cool
Current music: Star Wars soundtrack

No comments: