Wednesday, February 6, 2008

REBOOT: January 2008




DAGAZ
"Change"


I keep hearing that 2008 is going to be a year of change. If January was any indication, then this will be true in my life at least. In January, I got my very first speeding ticket, went to a fabulous New Years Eve party (wait... the ticket was received on the way to the party, so I guess it wasn't January yet...), and walked away from a job without having a very clear idea of where I was going.

Just that fast, I got a new job--one more in line with my future career--and here I stand at the dawn of a new day. Why is that so surprising?

On a whim, I randomly pulled a rune from my runeset and the above turned up. 2008 is the Year of Change, huh? It's gonna be *my* year. Bring it, Baby.


1 comment:

Badger said...

You go girl!

2008 = The Year of the Rat, the changing Rat.