Thursday, May 28, 2009

Golden Ticket, Golden Days

So.


With a great sigh of relief, I can put the semester to rest. Oh, I still have a few loose ends to tie up here and there, but the whole of the work is done. I finished writing my seminar papers, finished my student grading, and can point to a really fine issue of Reed magazine (Issue #62) as having my stamp of approval as Fiction co-Editor. You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.


So it's back to the Blog-o-sphere for me! Oh, happy day! Have you missed me? :)


I figure I have so much to catch up on I could easily write an entry per day this Summer... til the madness starts again this Fall. I thought I'd start out slow--just ease myself back in with some delighted musings on this most auspicious day, my official First Day of Summer.


Wha? June 21st? Perish the thought! No, my cosmos now turns on the date of the Burn. I've got my ticket. Let the countdown begin. One Hundred Golden Days and Nights til I get to go Home again....






100 Days til the Burn

No comments: