Sunday, September 14, 2008

iWanna iRoomba!


I am convinced that this nifty invention will be the answer to all my household needs... Well, at least it will keep my floors clean.

I'm adding it to my wishlist:

  • One iRoomba
  • One automatic mind translator (put together from old hairdryer parts)
  • One droid that understands the binary language of moisture vaporators (and speaks fluent Bocce)
  • One Doctor Who Mini RC Dalek Battle Pack


Actually, I have that last one already. And. It. Is. So. Cool.

Go on. Call me a geek. I dare you. You just want my wonderful toys.

3 comments:

Badger said...

Geek.

Badger said...

Or did you mean: Woomba:
http://www.boingboing.net/2005/12/15/snl-video-woomba-the.html

Admin said...

irobot roomba 560 vacuum cleaner is my favorite. Great helper at home